Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Etude House pt.1 [Eye-shadow Palette]

(: I absolutely adore this Korean cosmetic brand, mainly because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. I have a few products from them, which i'll review in the next few posts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Starting off with the 'Luci Darling Fantastic Gradation Eyes'. As I'm aware there's 6 palettes in this collection from what I remember last time I might be wrong. However I only have the original 3/4 that first came out.
#1 Pinky Silver
#2Bougainvillea
#3 Caramel Sepia
#4 Olive Black


The packaging is really cute with the little bow at the opening, also it's really helpful with the gradation tutorial on which part of your eye to apply which colour to get the best effect. All palettes come with 2 applicators, one to apply and one to blend.

#1 Pinky Silver: This one is so sweet, the pink gives a extra 'pop' (:

#3 Caramel Sepia:  Love this one, its so natural. I use it all the time for school.

#4 Olive Black: This one is more suited to night time, for a more smokey effect because I tend to stay away from darker colours during the day.

As you can clearly see in the pictures all the eye-shadow palettes are very shimmery, so a little goes a long way. However this is just the original 3/4. Last time I checked in the store the new ones were matte, so if you  prefer matte over shimmer I suggest you purchase those ones instead. They are fairly pigmented and last for up to 12hrs in my previous experience without a primer.

Here are the swatches for the palettes, going anti-clockwise around the palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment