Monday, February 14, 2011

CNY Festival

Today I went to a Chinese festival, I went to the kids corner to make bunny ears to wear, since it's the year of the rabbit. I also bought a giant helium hello kitty, at first I had a spongebob but I got sick of it so I went back to exchange for a hello kitty <3 It was heaps of fun and like last year heaps of yummy foods!

Share some pics!
OOTD!
I clearly shouldve checked the weather forecast! It was like blazing out there.
As you can see, I am squinting at the hot ass sun! Look how big it is!
I actually filmed most of the stuff, like the lion dance & fire crackers on the poles, so I'm not gonna upload that. haha here's just a picture of the mini lion that circled people and into the stores.

-------------------------

Some camwhoring :D
See my hello kitty (partial) & bunny ears?! yes my ears are demented they broke during the fest. lol



He looks so dorky with his new haircut and glasses -______-''''

3 comments:

  1. is this your natural skin? No make up? If so it's so nice and clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o: really?! thank you, I was actually having a slight break out that day. Yea, it's my natural skin. I'm too lazy to wear face makeup only really use eye + lip makeup haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this your natural skin? No make up? If so it's so nice and clear!

    ReplyDelete