Tuesday, February 22, 2011

E.L.F [Eye-shadow Palette]

This came in the mail the other day, finally!! I've wanted this palette for ages, but it kept going OOS.

Studio Endless Eyes Pro 100 Eye-shadow Palette! [Limited Edition]

First off, it cost me $10 for 100 colours! 10c p/colour, absolutely worth it!

and if you're from the US I heard you can get it for $5 at target? even more worth it!
Even though I probably won't use up all the colours it doesn't matter (: 
I haven't really had time to swatch these colours (will do it when I come back from Cowes)
but I've lightly played around with it, and the pigmentation is fairly good, nice and vibrant. Also it lasts so long, tested it out and it lasted all day! (: 
As for the packaging, it's made of plastic and ~0.5cm thin, so its convenient to store. I haven't had it long enough to know if the packaging is flimsy/easy to break. Oh and the lid is clear so you can see the colours inside (:
There's a mirror & 2 double sided eye-shadow applicators which I think is pretty pointless since the mirror is too low for you to look into and the palette is too heavy/annoying for you too hold and apply. The applicators are just... yea haha I'll use my own brush there's too many colours and I don't want to mix them with the applicator.
Not sure if you can see in the picture, but there's a variety of colours in satin, matte and shimmer. Perfect for everyone!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Will do a proper review when I come back from Cowes, I promise!!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! ♥♥♥ get it before it's gone!

2 comments:

  1. *_* I didn't see this! I just ordered from ELF as well. Can't wait for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *_* I didn't see this! I just ordered from ELF as well. Can't wait for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete