Saturday, February 5, 2011

Etude House pt.4 [Miscellaneous]

This is my last Etude House reviews so far, I never realised how much products I had from them.

Sleeping Pack - Moist & Firm
This mask is perfect for people are lazy like me or don't have time to sit down for an hr to do a mask, you simply just apply the mask on your face before you sleep, wait around 5mins for it to absorb into your skin and just go to bed. When you wake up in the morning simply just wash it off. easy! 
A little goes a long way, but it's up to you how generous you want to be. I usually only use like a pea size and that covers my whole face. When you apply this on you will immediately feel the effects, it's so soft and nourishing. I definitely recommend this to everyone.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Finger Food Hand Lotion:
Yummy! That's the only word to describe these hand lotions. Sadly, I don't think they sell this collection anymore ): There's 5 smells in this collection but I only got 2 (strawberry lollipop & lemon sugar). They hydrate your hands to a certain degree, but it's so-so nothing special to really rave about, it's just a normal slightly greasy hand lotion, except it smells delicious!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Proof 10 Eye Primer:
This primer is the best! It makes my eye-shadow stay on longer and look more vibrant. It allows my eye make up to last up to 9hrs but sometimes with almost zero smudging!
The wand is really long, so it's good to dig around the edges and easier application.


No comments:

Post a Comment