Monday, February 14, 2011

Super quick review, on these lipbalms I bought the other day. 


Mabelline Baby Lips SPF 20:
This is what they claim it does:
- Lips are instantly moisturised in 8hours
- Contains active care ingredients, such as sheer butter and centella 
- Vitamin complex delivering powerful anti-oxidants
- SPF 20 to protect from harmful UV rays
- After 4weeks lips are deeply repaired, completely reborn. Guarantee
- Instantly shed away rough dryness
- In 1 week, fine lines reduced, elasticity & suppleness increased

There's 4 flavours:
- Relieving Menthol
- Anti-Oxidant Berry
- Energizing Orange
- Smoothing Cherry

I have the Anti-Oxidant Berry & Relieving Menthol.
This cost me $3.50 AUD each, which I think is fairly reasonable for a lip balm. As for smell the menthol one smells like eucalyptus which can be off putting for some (*cough the boyfriend) but it has that cooling sensation which I love on my lips! and the berry one smells like berry weet-bix (a cereal) which is really yummy! This lip balm is my HG! It instantly hydrates and makes my lips look and feel so soft!

Definitely recommend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment