Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rage v.2

>~<'' sorry for the abuse of rude words in my morning rage post.
*editing it now..

Basically a re-cap:
Some horrible stupid kids decided to steal my car last night. My dad woke me up at 7am to tell me, I was so pissed off. (*highlight below if you really want to read my rage...) I reported it to the police at around 7:30-8am and by 10am they found my car in literally the middle of no where.. it was like almost at the country side. Luckily it was storming last night so it was raining and they drove into a ditch and got stuck.
Also apparently those idiots thought it would be a brilliant idea to go driving through super bumpy land. This severely damaged the doors and base of the car and a wheel got slashed when they drove into the ditch.
Oh! and those idiots also decided to rip everything in the car into shreds. hopefully they can retrieve some part of my log book back.
I really don't want to clock those hours again because I need to have my drivers permit next year because of uni and I'll be travelling alot.

Some people are so.. I don't even have a word to describe these people.
Makes me so angry.

*highlight below if you really want to read my rage..
IT IS 7AM IN THE TERM BREAK/HOLIDAY!! MY DAD WOKE ME UP FROM MY PEACEFUL SLEEP TO INFORM ME THAT SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE STOLE MY CAR... FUUUUUCKK YOU OKAY! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER FELT SO CHEATED!!!!! IT HAD MY SISTERS AND MY LOG BOOK IN THERE! DO YOU KNOW HOW EFFFFIN LONG IT TAKES TO CLOCK UP 120HRS OF DRIVING EXPERIENCE. BUT WHO CARES YOU ROBBED ME OF THAT..LITERALLY!!! BTW YOURE A DUMBASS THEFT!! YOU COULDVE STOLEN MY SPORTIVO WITH LEATHER SEATS AND SPOILER OR SUBARU WITH THE FULLY DECKED SOUND SYSTEM AND SPOILER AND NICE WHEELS WHATEVER!! I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS BUT MY SHIT RED HONDA CIVIC WOULD BE THE LAST CAR I CHOOSE TO STEAL!! YOU ASSSSSSHOLE!!! YOU RUINED MY DAY!!! I WAS GOING TO GO DRESS SHOPPPING WITH MY BIFFLE FOR FORMAL.. WELLL SCREW YOU I NEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE COPS COMING OVER BECAUSE SOME DICK DECIDED TO STEAL THE CAR MY PARENTS GAVE ME!!! ARGH!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! sorry for the wall of text guys.. and the offensive language.. edit later, after i report that bitch..

1 comment:

  1. OMG girl, I understand your rage! I hope everything works out and they catch that person, damn some people are so pathetic and shameless.

    ReplyDelete