Monday, April 25, 2011

Strangers, again

So the only night I was talking to my friend about "Strangers, Again" by WonFuProductions! wooo~ ♥ on youtube. (I posted it below in case you haven't seen it)
obviously these "stages" don't occur for every single couple in the world, but one part of the vid the girl says:
"Do you realise there's only two options for our future together? It's either we break up or we get married.."

and I don't know :l when she said that it made me think about my bf and me, and I don't know haha it just made me think alot about relationships and life... Honestly, I just can't see me and my bf taking either of those options as of now. Until now it never occurred to me that we would eventually either get married or breakup, as stupid as that may sound.

So yea, just some random thoughts I wanted to share..

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it leave an uncomfortable feeling because you also KNOW it's true? Like you don't want to admit that it'll come down to those two options but.. it'll end up happening :| That's how I felt anyway, lol.

    I think "Strangers, Again" was successful because it portrays something all couples have to face inevitably.

    I guess when the time is right, we'll have a better idea of which option it'll come down to. But for now, all we can do is enjoy the moment.

    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonny! I can totally relate to these stages :( </3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥jane: yea I guess so.. deep down :l hopefully I want have to deal with this situation until later.. Thanks for your thoughts

    ♥Marion: awww :( I hope it wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hunny, i see you started to follow my blog and ima pretty rubbish blogger i dont check my blog that often or update posts that much so i did not know you were my new follower until now!(: so nice to meet you by the way (; im following you now. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks hunny i hope i did !! i love baby pink lippies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello hunny, i see you started to follow my blog and ima pretty rubbish blogger i dont check my blog that often or update posts that much so i did not know you were my new follower until now!(: so nice to meet you by the way (; im following you now. x

    ReplyDelete