Friday, April 22, 2011

Yum Cha & Prettia - Platinum beige

On Wednesday me and my friends went to yum cha which I wasn't too keen on since it was at 10am! and I had to get up at 8am :( since it was in the city. However it was $16 for all you can eat! So I went along, but the food range wasn't that great and the service was.. bad? Maybe cause we were teenagers...
eg. me: do you have con-
     her: NO! *walks away
     me: okay.. *eats my mango pudding anyway
    - later on I see her pouring condensed milk into this other ladies mango pudding! like sjdhaldha :(

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh! and this came in the mail! It's Prettia's Platinum beige (well it's Liese cause I couldnt find a prettia box :( but it's the same company.. correct me if I'm wrong)
Will update when I have time to dye my hair! Trying to cram holiday h/w in atm. 
Here's a few pics of the usual stuff. Nothing different except with Liese they gave a huge stack of instructions and warnings as opposed to Prettia where there was only one.

6 comments:

  1. Argh...I hate bad service. As a guest you're paying and they HAVE TO BE NICE! I've been working in catering service before, too...so I know what I'm talking about.

    I don't think your ootd is boring btw! It looks very classy and cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii :) It's 4:14 am in NYC right now, dunno what I'm doing up :(
    but I was very happy to read your comment! I love long comments :o) and regarding that comment: You should have punched that girl in the face -_- that was absolutely ridiculous. Sorry this happens to us -_-

    & regarding your post, do tell me if the liese works well! I want to try prettia so badly but like you, I haven't had the time.

    Lastly, very CUTE ootd! I need to start doing those, but I'm very... I don't know, I'm more of a jeans + t-shirt person, haha.

    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh what terrible service you got, anyways you may think boring but I think your outfit is very cute :)

    I was considering dyeing my hair light brown again but it's so healthy from not dyeing it in years and for the first time I don't have split ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mutsumi: haha thankyou ~ yea some people just have really bad customer service >:l

    @jane: ahahaha! nothing we can do.. some people are just selfish and inconsiderate and do post your OOTD! :) t-shirts+jeans can still be cute!

    @Che: :( yea my hairs really dead.. but dying my hair is like an addiction. Once you start you can't stop. I need to do a hot-oil treatment.. when im rich haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mutsumi: haha thankyou ~ yea some people just have really bad customer service >:l

    @jane: ahahaha! nothing we can do.. some people are just selfish and inconsiderate and do post your OOTD! :) t-shirts+jeans can still be cute!

    @Che: :( yea my hairs really dead.. but dying my hair is like an addiction. Once you start you can't stop. I need to do a hot-oil treatment.. when im rich haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh...I hate bad service. As a guest you're paying and they HAVE TO BE NICE! I've been working in catering service before, too...so I know what I'm talking about.

    I don't think your ootd is boring btw! It looks very classy and cute ♥

    ReplyDelete