Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hiatus

Hey guys :( sorry for the lack of updates! once again i'm struggling with school especially because I have a cold and a sinus infection. I'm extremely stressed with heaps of SAC, my art folios due and my Accounting mid-year just looming around the corner (I'm printing past exams as we speak. ;____; im a tree killer)and theres many more!
Anyways the whole point of this post is to confirm my hiatus. I''ll be back in around 3 weeks.

Here's one of my OOTD (repeat outfit, I think) and purchases from awhile ago. nothing special...

bra: $30 reduced to $10
set of bracelets: $12 (25% off)
sweater: $30 (40% off)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that bra looks amazing ♥

    I hope you're getting better again soon!!!
    Looking forward to say 'welcome back' in 3 weeks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your midyear exam! Accounting wasn't bad~ and this is coming from a girl who did not study for it!! :P
    Get well soon!

    That bra is pretty :3 i used to buy really cute bras until i realised that majority of my clothes are seethrough-ish..so now i just buy black or white ones T-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that bra looks amazing ♥

    I hope you're getting better again soon!!!
    Looking forward to say 'welcome back' in 3 weeks ♥

    ReplyDelete