Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Short Dolly Wink Review & Anniversary

I should be studying for my english sac tomorrow :( but I'm too lazy.. 


btw, sorry for the crap quality >:( it wouldn't upload so I had to use other sources.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Review on 'Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in Black'



"Every girl can become a doll! For the girl who wants to be 'Otona Cawaii' it's a present from Tsubasa."


*after rubbing water ( no smudge but slightly less pigmented)

♥ Packaging is adorable!!! Love it
♥ Personally the length of this pencil is a bit too short (~12cms) for my liking :l it's not a comfortable grip for me
   I already hate pencils because when you sharpen them you already lose some..
♥ Lasts up to 12hrs 
♥ Waterproof & very minimal smudging
♥ Easy to remove with make-up remover
♥ Very creamy and pigmented so it won't tug at your skin
♥ When I tried rubbing it off with water it only slightly lost some pigmentation which I don't think is an issue since it's already so pigmented. Actually makes it look more natural ^---^'''

-------------------------
Hand made card for my bf ^--^" our anniversary, I didn't show the side with the writing because you don't need to read that !~ && the ribbon has pretty hearts on it! Oh and the pocket is for the love coupons.




4 comments:

  1. Aw...that selfmade card is so cute ♥ great job! Hope he'll like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those bear stickers xD
    and you got the other decorating stuff from a Make-You-own-Card pack thingy, right?
    So cute :D

    I used to loveeee dollywink pencil liner, but yeah it is too short =( and it doesnt last that long. =3= Now I'm experimenting with new brands x]

    ReplyDelete
  3. try light eye shadows for inner half of the lids and wear some darker shadows for outer half of the lids. my eyes are both not even either one of my eye is bigger than the other :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. try light eye shadows for inner half of the lids and wear some darker shadows for outer half of the lids. my eyes are both not even either one of my eye is bigger than the other :/ lol

    ReplyDelete