Monday, June 6, 2011

OOTD


Hey guys! I know I said I'm on hiatus but yea.. ^--^"
Just saying a quick hello before I go to bed! Hello ~ ♥

What I wore on Saturday 040611 (: it was our 13th month, we didn't really do much because we both had to go to seminars and were on a really tight budget cause were trying to save up for our holiday at the end of the year, hopefully.

Here's my OOTD. i ♥ my new cardi. got it for $41 (originally $60 - 30% off) score! 
It's so pretty and warm!~

Mid years in ~1week. aaah >~<'' must study hard! I really want to get an A+

3 comments:

  1. ahh your inner shirt(?) with the bow is to die for! very cute :D love the necklace too, compliments your outfit very well. Happy 13th month to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bow belt! I used to have a similar one, but I lost it...somehow haha
    Pretty necklace, too!
    All the best for your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bow belt! I used to have a similar one, but I lost it...somehow haha
    Pretty necklace, too!
    All the best for your papers!

    ReplyDelete