Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! ♥

I'm already 3hours into Christmas (:
 but I wish you all a happy and joyful Christmas full of love and memories.
Also guys pleaseplease if you do choose to discard any of your gifts or x-mas cards please be environmentally or socially responsible! Such as recycling cards to planetark or even donating unwanted gifts to the less fortunate because I think they'll appreciate it more than the back of your cupboard! 
I'll leave you guys with what I wore to work the other day!
Please excuse the angry expression I had a 6hour shift from 4pm - 10pm, so chaotic!
 I have to work on boxing day too! ;A; eeek
And yes, I desperately need a haircut, but sadly cannot afford one ;___; so sssh!
Will definitely do a boxing day haul post but there isn't much I like in stores lately.. So I don't think I'll buy alot this year. We shall see.. hehe ♥♥♥

Another amazing cover by Joseph Vincent of Justin Bieber's 'Mistletoe'  enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. how cute are your suspendersssss!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thankyou! I made them myself quickly before work. Just threaded red ribbon through the chains and made bows and stuck bells on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww~ so cute! and merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete