Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why,Hello & Hi There ♥

Heeeeeeeeey! ♥♥♥ 
Words cannot express how sorry I am for disappearing off the face of the planet!
It's been around 3 months since I last posted which was right before uni started. So much has happened between that time period I just can't be bothered posting about it haha!
Between work, uni and trying to maintain a social life I honestly had no time to take pictures of things I purchased or review anything. I thought with only 12 contact hours for uni I'd have so much free time but there's so much self learning/studying it's insane!

However, it's now holidays and I hope to make an effort to post more frequently even when the new semester starts! Sorry for the short post, I promise a nice long post sometime this week! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh! Almost forgot, a huuuuge welcome to my lovely new followers and thank-you to my old followers for still following me despite by huge gap of absence! To thank you all,I'm gonna have a lil mini giveaway to show my appreciation to my current 85 followers!! I shall keep you posted while I hunt for some goodies hehe and if I reach 100 followers before my b`day I'll have another giveaway weeee~  

vonny xo

7 comments:

  1. HELLO HELLO :D
    Yeah, I don't have much else to say ..except welcome back ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Can't wait to see your upcoming posts and hoepfully you'll figure our hot to balance everything :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back vonny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute. hope to read more from your blog :)


    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) You remind me of Sohee from Wonder Girls in these photos. haha At least you're maintaining a social life with school and work. It's difficult, I can empathize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D cute blog you have <3


    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayy you're backk! welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete