Sunday, November 25, 2012

Work Hard, Play Hard! Keep partyin` like its your job!




Title of this post literally explains where I've disappeared off to for the past 6 months again! haha...

Can't believe that the first year of uni is over already! funfun! I made so many new friends this year :)
However the main reason for my lack of post is just cause I was so exhausted all the time.. if I wasn't at uni I was picking up extra shifts at work and trying to squeeze in time to partyyy hehe!
It's all worth it though because I finally saved $6500 for my braces!!!!!!!!!! Saving money is really hard for me especially cause I shop so much but I worked hard this year and it feels amazing to accomplish this goal! Shall keep you guys updated about them haha! I swear I'm the only person in the world whose excited to get braces! Every time my mates tease me about being a braceface, I squeal in excitement!

Also, as of the past few months I've started to really enjoy being eating healthier! Since the beginning of the year I've cut out fastfood and soft drinks from my diet! It's not so much that I want to lose weight but I genuinely feel more fresher(?) and energised as a person when I eat less of that junk! Especially with summer fast approaching I want to kick it up a notch and try to tone up! Not sure, if I should join a gym or not... Do any of you girls have a gym membership? Is it worth it? Any quick easy tips to keep in shape and stay healthy during summer? 

Until next time, I leave you with the most decent picture of me from last friday night haha!
We went to a glow paint party for EOX! Shame the paint was cheap and just peeled off when it dried on your skin! However, it stained my top... paint yourself they said! it'll wash off they said.. lies! Now I'll forever have glowing boobies whenever I wear this top because my friends are so mature !
So glad I did a last minute change of outfit and wore clothes I don't give an ass about! 

Much love always, vonny x

2 comments:

  1. wow where are you getting your braces done- $6000 is so expensive!! And is that fred wong in the second photo, top row? LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea :l I have severe over-crowding!! I need to get 8 teeth pulled out aswell and yes it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete